Here we go.

13 March 2009

Rockin' Robin

So, I joined Twitter today around lunch time. I was noshing on my grilled cheese sandwich thinking about how weird & complex & hard the politics of approving friendships on Facebook is becoming. There are people I don't know (and people I sorta know) wanting to be my pal and I joined FB to escape the hilarity of Friendster-and-then-MySpace and to keep up with friends, but there's always e-mail, right? No? I am an exhibitionist after all. Yes, I want you to know what I'm doing right now and you will get to know me through my blog (better than you ever have in person), and, hey, look at my photos please! I've let the whole world (wide web) into my personal EVERYTHING, but I think it's time to close the gap a touch. I know, it makes no sense! I post online knowing the risks of being in a public arena. I guess I have an unspoken target audience. It's you and you and you! Even you, lurker! I'm thinking about quitting Facebook and moving up and over to tweet myself to the next new big thing.



In Friday the 13th news, I'm having a pretty good day. Thankfully, my clothes have not ripped & my shoes have not fallen apart. I got a long lunch which afforded me time to get myself an espresso (a.k.a. magic juice) before leisurely coming back to work. In less than an hour, I get to leave and begin my weekend.

TONITE: Eclipse Glasses & Velvet Kente
Dreamland Ballroom/Flag & Banner
$5



I've been missing Victor with an intensity lately. I love this picture. We were at Food Not Bombs and we ran out of forks. We laughed at eating spaghetti with knives. Also, there are man-boobs.

1 comment:

kmhd said...

Oh, Victor. Seth has been way into the Smiths lately. I always think of Victor when I hear them, which is exactly what he wanted I'm sure.

Let's get those tattoos. It will have to be spontaneous, say after tonight's show. J/K



(n/k)

Blog Archive